Rosie's Pumpkin Spice Tarts
Rosie of Root with Rosie (@rootwithrosie) whipped up this recipe with our Pumpkin Spice flavor, but it will be just as tasty with Vanilla Almond!
1/3 cup almond flour
1/3 cup flaxseed meal
3 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
1/8 tsp salt
1 cup Unwrapp'd dough
1 cup pumpkin puree
1/3 cup coconut oil
3 tbsp honey or maple syrup
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/8 tsp ground cloves to top (optional)
coconut flakes to top (optional)
walnut crumbs to top (optional)
- Line a 6-cup muffin tin with parchment paper or a standard muffin liner.
- Combine and mix all ingredients for the crust in a bowl until it becomes a sticky dough.
- Divide the dough evenly into the lined muffin cups, and press down with your fingers to form a crust on the bottom of each cup.
- Divide Unwrapp’d dough evenly into muffin tins on top of crust.
- Combine topping ingredients in a saucepan to warm.
- Pour the topping evenly into the 6 muffin cups over the dough filling.
- Smooth out the topping with a spatula, and sprinkle with coconut flakes, ground cloves and walnut crumbs.
- Place back in the fridge for at least 2 hours so the filling hardens and sets.
- Serve chilled.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to a week.