Unwrapp'd Sweet Potato Casserole
Unwrap a holiday classic: top your own sweet potato recipe with Unwrapp'd or use our recipe below! Pumpkin Spice, Apple Cinnamon and Vanilla Almond Pecan all make great toppings.
1. Wash unpeeled whole sweet potatoes and bake on cookie sheet until tender.
2. Let cool, remove skins and mash.
3. Optional: add a pinch of sea salt or pink salt & some fat (coconut oil, milk of choice, grass-fed butter or ghee). Fat helps you absorb vitamin A!
3. Place mashed sweet potatoes in oven-safe dish. Decorate with Pumpkin Spice Unwrapp'd (Apple Cinnamon and Vanilla Almond Pecan would also be tasty).
4. Bake in oven until potatoes are warmed through (15-25 min @ 350 F).